Amanda K. Effertz
Amanda K. Effertz joined Newton Kight, L.L.P. in early 2017 as an associate attorney. Her present areas of practice primarily includes:
- Representing Clients in establishing Guardianships
- Representing Guardians in Court proceedings for approval of accountings and annual reports
- Representing Personal Representatives in probate administration of estates
- Representing Trustees in Court proceedings for approval of accountings
- Power of Attorney
- Representing Clients in TEDRA proceedings including TEDRA litigation and TEDRA mediation
- Representing Clients in Vulnerable Adult Protection Act proceedings and VAPA litigation
- Parenting Plans
- Child Support
- Domestic Violence
Amanda is also often appointed by the Superior Court Guardian ad Litem for Snohomish County Title 11 Guardianship matters.
Amanda graduated from Seattle University magna cum laude with a Bachelor of Arts degree with a dual major in Political Science and Women’s Studies.
After graduating from Seattle University, Amanda went to Seattle University School of Law where she graduated cum laude with a Juris Doctor in 2011.
After graduating from law school Amanda was Law Clerk to the Honorable Eric Z. Lucas, where she gained experience in a wide variety of areas of trial practice and substantive law.