Henry T. Newton
Henry T. Newton is the son and nephew of the 1913 founders of this firm. He has been in practice 62 years. His practice is limited to:
- Development of simple to complex estate documents
- Advice concerning estate tax issues
- Power of Attorney
- Small to Large estate administration
- Working knowledge of estate tax issues
- Advice and assistance with trust formation, management and termination
- Professional Fiduciary
Henry T. Newton is an Everett High School alum and proud UW alum receiving both his undergraduate and law degree from the University of Washington.
He possesses many community and professional honors, including the AV rating from Martindale Hubble, the highest rating of an attorney by the national standard for rating and reviewing attorneys nationwide.
In 1979 he was elected to Membership of the American College of Trust and Estate Counsel.